Re: SAMBA PDC and Openldap Howto

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Raj Mathur wrote:

> BTW, how about a URL to the tutorial?

I believe he is probably referring to
http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb-howto.html

Be warned though that the Samba CVS code has changed and there are a bunch
of new branches...and that someone is currently working on modifying the
code so that the LDAP schema is the same as NT 2000's Active Directory's.

I've been using OpenLDAP to store Samba, UNIX, and email accounts for
about 9 months - it is indeed sweet to have a single repository of
information to manage for all my computer services :)

Kevin

--
     ~        Kevin M. Myer
    . .       Network/System Administrator