Re: Openldap and Sendmail - Is someone know how t do ?

actually....
there's a nice qmail-ldap patch that's supposed to work pretty well. I'm
new with qmail, but it's incredibly easy. Frankly, I was overwhelmed by
the complexity of sendmail. My project for today is trying to get this
patch to work. Hopefuly I'll have some good news for you before the end
of the day.
BTW, no I have no idea if your sendmail thing will work.
-earl