Re: Inetorgperson schema and attributes - draft

Craig Silva wrote:

> attribute       userSMIMECertificate                    ces
> attribute       userPKCS12                              ces

Do you want to really use these cert attributes?

My cert-related definition for OpenLDAP 1.2.x (LDAPv2) looks like
this:

attribute       cACertificate;binary                    bin
attribute       authorityRevocationList;binary          bin
attribute       certificateRevocationList;binary        bin
attribute       crossCertificatePair;binary             bin
attribute       userCertificate;binary                  bin
attribute       userSMIMECertificate;binary             bin

My object class definitions are set according to this renamed
attributes.

Ciao, Michael.