Re: Can't get slurpd to work

> From:  "Chris Garrigues" <cwg-oldap-sw@DeepEddy.Com>
> Date:  Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:04:07 -0600
>
> > From:  "Chris Garrigues" <cwg-oldap-sw@DeepEddy.Com>
> > Date:  Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:50:24 -0600
> >
> > Could the error be because it's not the first database on deepeddy, but instead
> > is the second?
>
> This apparently isn't my problem because changing the order of the databases
> doesn't make any difference.
>
> Anybody?

I'm totally stumped here.  Since my last email, I removed the other database
from both systems in case that was causing a problem.  It didn't get any
better.

I then noticed that I was getting both /var/tmp/replog and
/export/ldap/replog, so I changed "replogfile /export/ldap/replog" to
"replogfile /var/tmp/replog" to assure that we were using the name filename
everywhere.  Still no luck.

Does anybody have slurpd working properly?  If so, could you send me your
slapd.conf files.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 virCIO
http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/	http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.