Re: Can't get slurpd to work

> From:  "Chris Garrigues" <cwg-oldap-sw@DeepEddy.Com>
> Date:  Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:04:07 -0600
> > From:  "Chris Garrigues" <cwg-oldap-sw@DeepEddy.Com>
> > Date:  Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:50:24 -0600
> >
> > Could the error be because it's not the first database on deepeddy, but instead
> > is the second?
> This apparently isn't my problem because changing the order of the databases
> doesn't make any difference.
> Anybody?

I'm totally stumped here.  Since my last email, I removed the other database
from both systems in case that was causing a problem.  It didn't get any

I then noticed that I was getting both /var/tmp/replog and
/export/ldap/replog, so I changed "replogfile /export/ldap/replog" to
"replogfile /var/tmp/replog" to assure that we were using the name filename
everywhere.  Still no luck.

Does anybody have slurpd working properly?  If so, could you send me your
slapd.conf files.

Chris Garrigues                 virCIO
http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/	http://www.virCIO.Com
+1 512 432 4046                 +1 512 374 0500
				4314 Avenue C
O-				Austin, TX  78751-3709

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.