ldap-clients for testing

Hi,
I would like to get hold of some (free) ldap clients to be able to test
my ldap server.
I have used the integrated openLdap functions ldapmodify, ldapsearch
using ldif files e.t.c. to controls that everything works properly but
it would be great if there were ldap clients (for NT4) using ldap v2 or
even better ldap v3 protocol that I could download?

Some clients using www would also be great, I've heard that it could be
possible to search in a ldap directory directly using netscape URL
'ldap://host:port/.......'.
What would I need to be able to do this in a simple way?

Please include direct links for download if possible.

Really greatful for the help!
--

Sincerely
Mikael