Re: ldap-clients for testing

Monday den  3.01.2000 um 14:49 CET  +0100, schrieb Mikael:
> Hi,
> I would like to get hold of some (free) ldap clients to be able to test
> my ldap server.
> I have used the integrated openLdap functions ldapmodify, ldapsearch
> using ldif files e.t.c. to controls that everything works properly but
> it would be great if there were ldap clients (for NT4) using ldap v2 or
> even better ldap v3 protocol that I could download?
>
> Some clients using www would also be great, I've heard that it could be
> possible to search in a ldap directory directly using netscape URL
> 'ldap://host:port/.......'.
> What would I need to be able to do this in a simple way?

Whats with your NetScape Messenger you written the initial mail?
Or the Outlook Express?
Or Outlook 08 with the additional ldap module (on the original ol98 cd)

For Information of the right names of filed consult the archive of this list
on the OpenLDAP homepage.

--
Frank Matthieß                                                   +49 5245 4662