slapd.co.conf & slapd.at.conf

hello all,

Just a question concerning to these two files.

I want to use the objectclass PosixAccount & PosixGroup which are normalized. (I wanna create customed objectclass too)
Unfortunetely they do not exist in the slapd.oc.conf file .
Do I have to complete the slapd.co.conf files.

idem with normalized and customed attributes. Some of normailzed attributes are not include in the slapd.at.conf file. So if I wanna use such attributes and otheer customed attributes, do I have to modify the slapd.at.conf file ?

Thanks in advance,
Fabrice