From: Kurt D. Zeilenga [mailto:kurt@boolean.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 3:59 AM
To: Cass Surek
Cc: Manuel Guesdon;
Subject: Re: Still can´t get this to work.. dang..

At 03:16 PM 12/8/99 -0200, Cass Surek wrote:
>adding new entry o=mastercom,c=br
>ldap_add: No such object

This implies that the parent of "o=mastercom,c=br", "c=br"
does not exist.  Set your suffix to "o=mastercom,c=br" if
you intend for this to be root of your tree.

http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=157

----
Kurt D. Zeilenga		<kurt@boolean.net>
Net Boolean Incorporated	<http://www.boolean.net/>