Re: solaris 2.6 build

Joe,

Take a look at the "Solaris 2.6 and 2.7 need additional help..." section of this
FAQ, it helped me.  I'm using gcc version 2.95.1 19990816 (release) and Berkely
db v 2.7.3 running under Solaris v2.6.  gcc was a pkgadd from sunfreeware.com.

http://www.OpenLDAP.org/faq/index.cgi?_highlightWords=solaris&file=11

Tod