acl question

I've got an acl quesiton like everybody else. I've read the UMich guide but
didn't really find an answer for my question.

I have a tivoliPerson objectclass. Two of the many attributes of a tivoliPerson
are serial and manager. Serial is usually something like 78901. Manager is
multivalued. It usually contains the manaers name (Joe Blow) and the managers
serial number (78231).

I want to grant access to managers so they can change entries where manager ==
their serial number.

For example, Joe Blow binds as himself. His entry contains his serial number
(78231). He should have write access to any entry where manager = 78231.

Is this possible?
---
Jason Bodnar + jbodnar@tivoli.com + Tivoli Systems

Shelfware: The art of practicing one's skill to perfection without an audience
to appreciate it. -- Michelle Dear