Re: Perl Support?

You can use the Net::LDAPapi module, and most probably the Net::LDAP
module. I've used the former several times on different 1.2 versions
of OpenLDAP but haven't had a chance to use the latter. Net::LDAP is a
pure-Perl solution, so it doesn't require linking to OpenLDAP
libraries and can in theory talk to any LDAP server. But like I said,
I haven't tried it yet.

* Jim McConnell (jkm@tbred.com) [991027 11:55]:

--
Chris Winters