Re: Building ldap directory - How? [Virus checked by FIDUCI

Urban wrote:

> Hi
>
> You will have to bind as someone. And the suffix must exist.
> So if your slapd.conf looks like this:
>> include  /etc/openldap/slapd.at.conf
>> include  /etc/openldap/slapd.oc.conf
>> schemacheck off
>>
>> pidfile  /var/slapd.pid
>> argsfile /var/slapd.args
>>
>> database ldbm
>> suffix "o=sososo, c=DE"
>>
>> rootdn "cn=Manager, o=sososo, c=DE"
>> rootpw secret
>> directory /usr/tmp
>
> Then
> ldapadd -D "cn=Manager, o=sososo, c=DE" \
>   -w secret -f tps.ldif -d "o=sososo, c=de"
>
> should work.

It does, but only adds the first entry in my ldif-file:
junifer:~ # ldapadd -D "cn=Manager, o=FAG, c=de" \
  -f tps.ldif -w secret -d "o=FAG, c=de"
adding new entry o=FAG, c=de

Here is what I want to add and where only the first entry gets added:

dn: o=FAG, c=de
  o:  FAG
  sn: FAG
  objectclass: organisation

dn: ou=Computer Based Training, o=FAG, c=de
  ou: Computer Based Training
  sn: CBT
  objectclass: organisationalunit

dn: cn=Thomas Schweikle, ou=Computer Based Training
  cn: Thomas Schweikle
  sn: tps
  uid: user1
  mail: tschweikle@fiducia.de
  title: Dipl. Ing.
  objectclass: person

dn: cn=Holger Sérs, ou=Computer Based Training
  cn: Holger Sérs
  sn: hs
  uid: user2
  mail: hsers@fiducia.de
  title: AL
  objectclass: person

dn: cn=Martin Friedrich, ou=Computer Based Training
  cn: Martin Friedrich
  sn: mf
  uid: user3
  mail: mfriedrich@fiducia.de
  title:
  objectclass: person

dn: cn=Peter P. Bogner, ou=Computer Based Training
  cn: Peter P. Bogner
  sn: ppb
  uid: user4
  mail: pbogner@fiducia.de
  title:
  objectclass: person

dn: cn=Manuela Stäbler, ou=Computer Based Training
  cn: Manuela Stäbler
  sn: ms
  uid: user5
  mail: mstaebler@fiducia.de