Re: openldap and communicator roaming access

I had this same problem with roaming access.  It turned out my security
settings in slapd.conf were not set correctly.  My security now looks
like this (the fourth line forces the password to be correct in roaming
profiiles):

defaultaccess read
access to * by dn="uid=replication,o=city.bloomington.in.us" write
access to dn=".*,ou=people,o=city.bloomington.in.us" by self write
access to dn=".*,ou=roaming,o=city.bloomington.in.us"
   by dnattr=owner write
   by * none
access to attr=userpassword
   by self write