Primary key equivalent in LDAP.

Hello,

I have defined objectclass and attributes in the .at. and .oc. files and
included them slapd.conf file.

mycompany.oc.conf looks like this --

objectclass modemUser
        requires
                objectclass
        allows
                modemMacAddress,
                downStreamMinBandwidth,
                downStreamMaxBandwidth,

mycompany.at.conf looks like this --
attribute       modemMacAddress                 dn
attribute       downStreamMinBandwidth          bin
attribute       downStreamMaxBandwidth          bin

--

Now I am creating database using following input file.

dn: o=mycompany.com,c=US
objectClass:organization
o:mycompany.com

dn: modemMacAddress="123", o=mycompany.com,c=US
objectClass:top
objectClass:modemUser
downStreamMinBandwidth:100
downStreamMaxBandwidth:200

dn: modemMacAddress="346", o=mycompany.com,c=US
objectClass:top
objectClass:modemUser
downStreamMinBandwidth:105
downStreamMaxBandwidth:300

The problem is -- I want to create the database so that 'modemMacAddress'
should be the primary key i.e. there should be only one entry in the
database for given modemAddress. With this schema definition I am able to
add multiple rows with same modemMacAddress. What am I doing wrong?

Would really appreciate any help!!

/Subodh Nijsure