LDAPV3 server implemntation

Hi
I have few questions to ask on LDAP software :
1. I looked for the ldapv3 implementation i.e openldap 2.0 but i couldnt
find the software. In the sun article it said that its already available as
alpha testing phase. Can somebody tell me how do i get that?
2. We are trying to develop a resume tracking system using ldap. Is it a
good choice or we should have used an RDBMS instead?
3. As far as i know object class inheritance is allowed in ldap. Is it
possible for me to inherit the attributes of
the super class? Currently this doesnt seem to work for me.
4. Is the alias feature available with any version of OpenLDAP s/w?
TIA
bharat