calloc failure

Hello,

I am using the latest OpenLDAP, 1.2.6 on Solaris 2.6. I am testing
the performance and robustness aspects to see whether it'd satisfy
our requirements. During one of the tests I was running 2 ldapadd
commands adding about 100 entries each. It reliably causes the server
to exit sometimes, with the following diagnostics:

calloc of 709707071 elems of 4 bytes failed

The number seems to be the same.

I ran it with the maximum logging level, doesn't seem to correlate
with any of the messages. I am using SleepyCAT 2.7.7 as a backend.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
		Yuri Rabover
		3Cube, Inc.