Re: Migration from Ph Server to OpenLDAP

We were using a piece of software called 'ph2ldap'  available from
Qualcomm.  When last I checked, it was in beta.  It does build against
OpenLDAP 1.2 and works fine, as far as we've noticed.

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Paulo Matos wrote:

> 	Hi!
> 	How can I migrate from a CCSO Ph NameServer to OpenLDAP?
> 	Thanks,
>
> 	Paulo Matos
> |Sys Admyn                          | Serviço de Informática           |
> |Faculty of Science and Technology  | P-2825-114 Monte Caparica        |
> |New University of Lisbon           | Tel: +351-1-2941346              |
> |PORTUGAL                           | Fax: +351-1-2948548              |
> |                                   | e-Mail: pjsm@fct.unl.pt          |

Wyman Miles
Systems Administrator, Rice University, Texas.
(713) 737-5827, e-mail:wymanm@rice.edu, pager:wymanm@pager.rice.edu