Re: Migration from Ph Server to OpenLDAP

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Wyman Eric Miles wrote:

> We were using a piece of software called 'ph2ldap'  available from
> Qualcomm.  When last I checked, it was in beta.  It does build against
> OpenLDAP 1.2 and works fine, as far as we've noticed.
	That might be usefull, to be complient to the old client programs
that were using PH, however the problem is with database migration.
	I have done a wide sense question, the _correct_ question should
be:

 	How can I migrate from a CCSO Ph NameServer _database_ to
OpenLDAP?

	Best Regards,

	Paulo Matos
|Sys Admyn                          | Serviço de Informática           |
|Faculty of Science and Technology  | P-2825-114 Monte Caparica        |
|New University of Lisbon           | Tel: +351-1-2941346              |
|PORTUGAL                           | Fax: +351-1-2948548              |
|                                   | e-Mail: pjsm@fct.unl.pt          |