Re: Quick Start Guide

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

   I wrote a new quick start guide specific to OpenLDAP.  It
   designed to provide a summary of the steps needed to get
   slapd up and running with a basic set of entries.
   Please review.
Under the "Add initials items..." section you have an object with two
"objectClass"es in it. When using multiple "objectClass" attributes one should
first add "objectClass: top". This whould mean that the example would be:

objectClass: top
objectClass: organization
objectClass: dcObject

I have yet to look to see if a schema check would catch this (I have not yet
deliberately tried to violate the defined schema).

Simon Murcott