Re: Quick Start Guide

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

   I wrote a new quick start guide specific to OpenLDAP.  It
   designed to provide a summary of the steps needed to get
   slapd up and running with a basic set of entries.

     http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=172

   Please review.

Under the "Add initials items..." section you have an object with two
"objectClass"es in it. When using multiple "objectClass" attributes one should
first add "objectClass: top". This whould mean that the example would be:

objectClass: top
objectClass: organization
objectClass: dcObject

I have yet to look to see if a schema check would catch this (I have not yet
deliberately tried to violate the defined schema).

Regards

Simon Murcott