openldap-2.0-alpha

Openldap-2.0-alpha is a developer preview release meant solely for
testing purposes only.  The version was made available so that
OpenLDAP developers and experienced users could assist us in
testing the software.  It is assumed that such users have done
their homework (such as reading the -devel mailing list archives)
and can handle the many rough edges.  We will try to answer
questions regarding the differences between 1.x and 2.0-alpha,
however we will generally refer new users to OpenLDAP 1.2.

Kurt