Re: Release 1.2.3 on HPUX 10.20?

Investigating further it looks like configure is trying to compile the
following section of code in order to check if the function

int main(argc, argv)
   int argc;
   char **argv;
   pthread_t t;
   exit(pthread_create(&t, NULL, task, NULL));

This will fail on HP10.20 so to fix this replace the pthread_create line

in configure with the following line. Check your config.log to get the
line number roughly in configure where it fails.

exit(pthread_create(&t, pthread_attr_default, task,

This works for me but I am having some configure problems at the end
I need to check out. There are not related to openldap problems as it's
failing in other applications I have with the same error. It is probaby
setup and release for autoconf and automake.