Re: Release 1.2.3 on HPUX 10.20?

Matthew,

Investigating further it looks like configure is trying to compile the
following section of code in order to check if the function
pthread_create
works.

int main(argc, argv)
   int argc;
   char **argv;
{
   pthread_t t;
   exit(pthread_create(&t, NULL, task, NULL));
}

This will fail on HP10.20 so to fix this replace the pthread_create line

in configure with the following line. Check your config.log to get the
line number roughly in configure where it fails.

exit(pthread_create(&t, pthread_attr_default, task,
(pthread_addr_t)NULL));

This works for me but I am having some configure problems at the end
which
I need to check out. There are not related to openldap problems as it's
failing in other applications I have with the same error. It is probaby
me
setup and release for autoconf and automake.

Regards,
Cormac.