Re:

Hi,

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
s/CFLAGS/CPPFLAGS/

Kurt

That worked. Thanks.

From: Juan Carlos Gomez <gomez@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>

Would you please tell me what release of IRIX you have?

6.4

Looks like db.h is not in your include path....you need to make
sure that include files for db2 and its libs are in the search paths
also try settting CPPFLAGS instead of CFLAGS to the include search.

I was trying to tell configure where to look for it via the CFLAG. Aparently, it didn't like CFLAGS. Using CPPFLAGS did the trick.

I also encourage you to use mdbm backend if you are using IRIX 6.5 higher

okay, i'll keep this in mind.

Thank you all for your help.
-ML