best book?

Hello all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for any books about LDAP and LDAP
development?  I learn very well from books, and I was hoping someone could
offer their personal opinions on some of the LDAP books out there.  From
search amazon.com, I came across these two books.  They offer different
types of information and approaches to LDAP.  As a developer, I think I
would be more interested in the second book.

Understanding and Deploying Ldap Directory Services
Ldap : Programming Directory-Enabled Applications With Lightweight
Directory Access Protocol

Any information or opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much,
Seth