OpenLDAP and Netscape Administration Server?

Howdy all,
	I have been attempting to make Netscape Enterprise Server 3.6 use our
OpenLDAP server as its Directory Service. I managed to export Netscape's
user database to an ldif file and examined the output. When I converted that
ldif file to an OpenLDAP LDBM file and started up slapd, the Netscape
Administration Server refused to connect to it for a variety of reasons.

	Is there any documentation out there that illustrates how to get these two
things to work properly together?

Barry

"Blues is to jazz what yeast is to bread-without it, it?s flat."
                      Carmen McRae