OpenLDAP and Netscape Administration Server?

Howdy all,
	I have been attempting to make Netscape Enterprise Server 3.6 use our
OpenLDAP server as its Directory Service. I managed to export Netscape's
user database to an ldif file and examined the output. When I converted that
ldif file to an OpenLDAP LDBM file and started up slapd, the Netscape
Administration Server refused to connect to it for a variety of reasons.

	Is there any documentation out there that illustrates how to get these two
things to work properly together?

"Blues is to jazz what yeast is to bread-without it, it?s flat."
                      Carmen McRae