Slurpd trouble is my stupid mistake

My aplogies to the list for posting such a stupid mistake!  The trouble
that I detailed previously with my slurpd was all caused by one stupid
mistake.  The two machines recieving the replications were created from
disk images.  I then changed settings to customize each (hostname, ip,
dns, etc.)  Only, I had BIND 8.2 using IXFR (IXFR is broken in 8.2) and
the DNS update to their new IP addresses never took place.  The master
slapd machine continued to see the two machines at the same ip address.
Consequently, commands destined for the two machines ended up all going to
one.  Sorry!

                                       Stephen Anderson
                                     <stephena@HiWAAY.net>