Re: info on LDAP training

> I am looking for some information on LDAP training options. I need
> some suggest a venue (either a training center and/or online training)
> where a newbie to LDAP such as myself would be able to get training on
> LDAP?

the only training i am aware of is via sun.  it's specific to their (the
netscape/iplanet directory server) ldap server but it gives you a basic
grounding in ldap in general which helped me a lot when i moved on to
openldap.

if you're interested my notes from the class (really just intended for
me) are at:

	http://www.spack.org/geek/dir-2037.txt

this class is more theory then hands on so be aware of that before you go
in.  my instructor mentioned a new class which started in december which
is supposed to be more hands on.

adam.