Re: meaning of some words in attribute and objectclass definitions

At 10:04 AM 1/22/01 +0100, dobos_s@IBCnet.hu wrote:
>>I would like to define my own schema, but I have no information about some
>>tags in schema definition.
>>These are:
>>     in attribute definition:
>>          obsolete, single-value, collective, no-user-modification, usage
>>     in objectclass definition:
>>          obsolete, abstract, structural, auxiliary

I suggest you read a good LDAP/X.500 book.  Many are
referred to in the FAQ or in the archives of this list.
  http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=73

PS: You might also review Netiquette Guidelines
  <http://info.internet.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc/files/rfc1855.txt>,
in particular section sections 2.1.1 and 3.1.1.