Re: meaning of some words in attribute and objectclass definitions

----- Forwarded by Sándor Dobos/IBCnet-HU/IBCGroup on 2001.01.22 10:06
-----

                    "Kurt D.
                    Zeilenga"            To:     dobos_s@IBCnet.hu
                    <Kurt@OpenLDA        cc:
                    P.org>               Subject:     Re: meaning of some words in attribute and objectclass
                                         definitions
                    2001.01.20
                    18:16

At 03:19 PM 1/19/01 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I hope You are the right person...
>
>I would like to define my own schema, but I have no information about some
>tags in schema definition.
>These are:
>     in attribute definition:
>          obsolete, single-value, collective, no-user-modification, usage
>     in objectclass definition:
>          obsolete, abstract, structural, auxiliary
>
>The sentences I found in rfc-s are not enough for me.
>I think I should read the X.5xx recommendations, but I dont know which
one,
>and I dont know where to find them.
>Do You have these?
>Can You send me them?
>
>Thanks
>Cly

This is a form letter.  Due to the volume of e-mail I receive I cannot
respond to all e-mails directed to my mailbox personally.

If your message concerns the use of OpenLDAP, I suggest that you
post your message to the most appropriate OpenLDAP mailing list.
Do not cross post.  You must be subscribed to post.
        http://www.openldap.org/lists/

I often do answer questions that are asked on public forums.  I do
this for the benefit of the community.  As taking discussions
offline only affords the enquirer the benefit of my response,
I ask that you post whatever follow-up questions you might have
to the list.

Regards, Kurt