subtype definition problem

Hi all,

I have tried to set up LDAP vCard storage, but I have a problem with the
subtype/option definition for the attributes. vCard+LDAP draft is defined in
http://www.imc.org/draft-royer-vcard-ldap where the vcard data has it own
objectclass vcardObject. I'm using the openldap 2.0.
My ldiff format data is as follow:

dn: vcardFN=erkkih,dc=wiral,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: vCardObject
vcardFN: erkkih
vcardUID: erkkih
vcardN: Hietala;Erkki;Juhani
vcardORG: Wiral Ltd;PD
vcardTITLE: Manager, System Development
vcardROLE;lang-en: Engineering
vcardTEL;work: +358405066496
vcardTEL;home: +358406066496

in some reason the openldap doesn't accept the 'work' and 'home'
subtypes/options for the vcardTEL attribute. Attributes are IA5 strings
(somewhere were a note that those should be IA5).

Is it possible to define own subtypes or are the only acceptable subtype
'lang-??' and 'binary'?

Does it need to do some extra configuration to schema definition file?

Any suggestions ?

Cheers
Erkki