schema entries

Hello everybody!

My question is about subschema entries.

Who generate the entry cn=schema that contain all information about objectclass and attribute of directory server.

* Is the daemon sldap who generate this information with the information of the file schema.core that it has included in the sldap.conf?

* Am I add subschema entry with a ldif file and ldapadd program?

I whould have the next structure on my directory:
                     o=example    cn=schema
                           /
                   ou=dept
                       /