Re: Groups under ldap

What I would do is probably use a groupOfUrls instead of storing
the DNs of entries. The groupOfURLs object stores LDAP URLs
instead of DNs that point to members.
The URLs can be in the form of:
ldap://myldap.server.com/o=searchbase???(a valid filter) "My
Company Contacts"

You could display the information in quotes, the query the value of
a form. When the user clicks on the choice, it launches a search
based on that data.

You could also combine it with a tradtional groupOfUniquenames or
groupOfnames (I think both of these already have an owner
attribute, I know Uniquenames does) object.

I'd store the group objects under a person's entries as well, which
someone pointed out would make it easier to manage with ACLS.

Mark