Re: 16-Bit MSDOS Client ?

OpenLDAP does not provide support for 16-bit environments.
If you need such, you'd have to do it yourself or adapt work
done by others.  I would suggest posting to our developer's
list if you are interested in developing platform support
for MSDOS.

At 11:13 AM 11/9/99 -0700, James M. Moe wrote:
>So my Question: Is a 16-Bit Version of OpenLDAP
>>for MSDOS available.
>    No.

Someone did do a port of OpenLDAP 1.1 to MSDOS (16-bit).
I don't recall the exact stack used nor details.  I could
dig info up if anyone was interested in updating the port
to 1.2.

Kurt

----
Kurt D. Zeilenga		<kurt@boolean.net>