Re: ldapsearch using ldap.switchboard.com

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Steve Scoggins wrote:

# What is the correct command line syntax to use openldap to do a search
# using ldap.switchboard.com?

# ldapsearch "cn=Firstname Lastname" -h ldap.switchboard.com

verde:~ 102> ldapsearch
usage: ldapsearch [options] filter [attributes...]

	I don't know of many applications which require the options after
the required arguments.

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>