a bad tip in the man file!

    When I was developing a application which used the api:ldap_modify_s(),I looked for some help in the help file provided with openldap1.2.4.The help file told me this api need three parameters and the third is a "LDAPMod *mod".I obided by this rule ,but as soon as I run my program ,I get the result:core dumped.I have trid a lot of times,but failed.Yesterday I read a document about sdk developed by Netscape ,it told me the third parameter is "LDAPMod **mod",I adjusted me program and passed.
    So I send this mail to let others avoid such problem.

Ê׶¼ÔÚÏß--ÏȽøÖйúÈ˵ÄÍøÉϼÒÔ° http://www.263.net
Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏä ÓʼþÔÓÖ¾ Ç©ÃûÓʼþ Óʼþ¼ÓÃÜ Óʼþ×·Éíºô
ËÑË÷ÒýÇæ ¸öÈËÕ¾µã ÔÚÏßÓÎÏ· ÍøÉÏÁÄÌì ÍøÉϹҺÅ
½ðÈÚÍõ¹ú ÔÚÏßɱ¶¾ ÌøÔéÊг¡ Èí¼þÏÂÔØ ÐÝÏÐÓéÀÖ