Re: does sendmail work with ldap groups?

Actually, I looked into mail500 when the need came up, but the primary
author wrote in one of the mailing lists that mail500 was in the
process of being thoroughly rewritten. That was enough for me to not
go there :) In the future, however, I'm looking forward to scrapping
the homegrown solution and using the built-in support of sendmail,
either through mail500 or otherwise.

* Kurt D. Zeilenga (kurt@boolean.net) [991014 19:00]:

--
Chris Winters