Re: does sendmail work with ldap groups?

Just a note that unlike other MTA's exim supports LDAP as a generic lookup
tool. Anywhere in the configuration file that you can specify a string you
can specify a lookup. And the lookup can be an LDAP search URL.

This means that while exim doesn't directly support any particular mail routing
concept vis a vis LDAP or LDAP groups specifically. But both concepts can be
implemented and used in an exim installation with a little effort.

See www.exim.org for more info on exim.

--
Stuart Lynne <sl@fireplug.net>                __O
<http://edge.fireplug.net>                  _-\<,_               604-461-7532