Re: is ldap appropriate

Hallo!

LDAP is appropriate as long:

1. Searches outnumber the updates by 90 to 10
2. Reference information ist stored and not the actual
Documents/Information
3. you must define only a small number of customized objects to meet your
scope

Of course you may have to give LDAP a closer look before taking a decision,
but I think that these 3 points are good rules of thumb to begin with (at
least today).

bye bye
Giovanni