RE: Uniqueness of attribute values

In other words, we are saying that the LDAP specifications do not include
support for anything like that. It's more up to the single implementation to
offer it as an extra feature. Which poses problems in terms of portability,
though, not being a standard.
Does anybody know if this has been raised for future versions of the
protocol? I don't seem to find anything about it, not even on the IETF site.

Thanks,

    Luca