From: Louis Simon <louis@vircom.com>
To: openldap-general@OpenLDAP.org <openldap-general@OpenLDAP.org>
Date: Monday, September 20, 1999 11:26 AM
Subject: Outlook LDAP Attributes

Hi,

Currently, I am writing a backend using SLAPD. The problem I have is, when I send my search response from SLAPD back to Outlook, there is a loot of attributes that I cannot sent back because I don't know what attribute name to use with Outlook.

For example, in the "business" page of the Address book, what attribute name do I use for the pager or the web page?

Is there a way where I can get a list of attributes in ldif format used by Outlook for the address book? Or is there some kind of standard for all these attributes name ( i _REALLY_ hope that there is a standard for clients ) ?

I searched in the help but they don't say nothing about the attributes names used for the address book.

Tks

Louis