Re: where is suitespot3x.ldif?

Right.  A sample file (based at o=Airius.com) is attached.  There really
isn't much to it.  Here's a tech note that might be helpful as well:

http://help.netscape.com/kb/corporate/990316-7.html

The technote describes the contents of the SuiteSpot 3.x directory
configuration.

--
Mark Smith
iPlanet Directory Architect / Sun-Netscape Alliance

Mark Wilcox wrote:

> install a working server.
> cd into that server's directory (should be slapd-server_name)
> cd into the ldif directory.
>
> Mark

dn: o=Airius.com
changetype: modify
add: aci
aci: (targetattr = "*")(version 3.0; acl "Suitespot Adminstrators Group"; allow (all) groupdn = "ldap:///cn=Administrators,o=Airius.com";;)

dn: uid=admin, o=Airius.com
changetype: add
objectclass: top
objectclass: person