RE: Apache and LDAP Authentification

Since there are about half a dozen of these Apache LDAP modules (check out the Apache modules repository at
http://modules.apache.org , I was wondering if the authors could get together and make one that works, is supported and has all the
bells and whistles that people expect. This could then be shipped with either (or both) OpenLDAP and Apache.

Ronald E. Fortin
ref@mesasys.com
Mesa Systems Guild, Inc.
60 Quaker Lane