Re: LDAP and DNS

Don't know. That is the kind of thing I was hoping to find out with my original
message. I would expect that there isn't right now, but if LDAP becomes as
ubiquitous as DNS won't it need to come close?

Another question might be "Is there an LDAP server that can handle the number
of queries per second that my DNS handles?

Jon