Unable to change any settings in Netscape Directory Server 4.0

Hi,

    I am running Netscape Directory server 4.0.I wish to make some
changes to the Access List in the Administration Server i.e. the hosts
who are allowed to connect .
Hence, I open the Netscape Console and go to the Administration Server
to Edit the enries.I add a bunch of IP addresses to whom I wish to give
access.Everything works fine till this point until I try to save it.When
I try to save the modifications I get the following error :

Attribute[configuration.nsserveraddress] has invalid value
Application error

I cannot make any changes and this is holding up a lot of work.I would
greatly appreciate any help or suggestions received.

Thanks,

Taz.