Re: [Q] New features

"Paul Higgs (EBC)" wrote:
> I volunteered a whole bunch of code to perform the following...

Which is much appreciated.  The changes are in the hands of a committer
and are slowing being integrated.  Due to the nature of the changes and
the time availability of the committer(s), this has taken some time.

> Personally, I believe that a really good NT port (of slapd and tools as a
> minimum) would bring a lot of merit to the OpenLDAP efforts.

I concur.  We are working hard on the NT port and encourge you to
continue working with us.  Please feel free to contact me directly
and I will with you and the committer to determine an appropropriate
integration path.

Kurt