Unoffical Schema Repository

When starting off in LDAPland, I think the most frequent problem that an
administrator (or programmer) encounters after reading much of the
documentation relates to the implementation of schemas.

"I can't be the first person who wants to store
employees/friends/pets/cars/machine names/AppleTalk info/etc in an LDAP
directory." .. followed by .. "I wonder if there's already a 'standard'
schema for that."

This leads me to suggest an OpenLDAP repository of "unofficial" schemas
that are in use.

Something simple that people can contribute schemas, and others can search
them.

Anyone else think that this would be useful, or am I just out there?

	JAmes