POSIXaccount and Sambaaccount objectclass definitions

Hi,

I am looking for information regarding the objectclass definitions for
POSIXaccount and Sambaaccount.  I suspect the latter isn't even on the
books yet but for the former, from RFC 2307, I've pulled:

objectclass posixAccount
requires
                cn,
                uid,
                uidNumber,
                gidNumber,
                homeDirectory
allows
                userPassword,
                loginShell,
                gecos,
                description

Am I missing anything and if I have schemacheck turned off, does it really
matter that I don't fully have figured out what all I want in
POSIXaccount?  The sambaaccount objectclass is just an extension of the
POSIXaccount oc, with fields for other passwords, login script
directories, etc. and I'm interested in getting that defined as well
because I'm using Samba and that has got LDAP support in it.

Thanks,

Kevin

--
     ~        Kevin M. Myer