design layout info needed??

Greetings all,
After spending some time learning about ldap reading  Mr. wilcox's book and
setting up a server, I have found myself very jellous about how other
directory's look.

using communicator address book,..when I get info on a record, the page
shows up. But it's very bla..
Their is information I do not want posted.
how do I configure the html layout? I know it is generated from the client,
but something has to be giving the client app instruction on how it should
look, and what should be seen.

In my layout I see stuff like " object class top " and name, last name,
first name, uid,

Is there a good refrence or examples of ldif configs out there? Is it the
ldif config that I need to edit?.

I have seen great looking cards with graphics , urls , and even mug shots.

TIA

--jeff

Jeff Donovan                    Network Analyst
Bethlehem Area School District  The Bethlehem Education Network (BEN)
Bethlehem, PA  18017            (610) 807-5557  jdonovan@beth.k12.pa.us