address book question

Greetings,
I have two questions;

1. How do I set up my data, so when a client (netscape address book )
accesses my directory they see the card, but a double click on the card
returns a large web based card??
	I've seen the cards in the verisign directory. When you double
click them a web browser appears with the data from that individual.
How is this done?

On my setup (running openldap v1.2.1 w/bsdi) I see the cards, but when I
doubleclick to open them ,The web browsers appears and returns an error.

2. RFC 2377 talks about the Domain Component (dc) attribute. the examples i
have seen are like this:
	dc=airius,dc=com  for a domain of airius.com
What would it be for my wonderful long domain :); beth.k12.pa.us
	would it be this?
	dc=beth,dc=k12,dc=pa,dc=us

Insight on either topic would be helpfull, TIA.

--jeff