Netscape Roaming Access & OpenLDAP

I have just setup a basic OpenLDAP server for use with Netscape Roaming
Access at home.  My biggest complaint is that Netscape Communicator 4.5
does not appear to read the password entry.  I am using the following
ldif:

dn: o=testserver,c=CA
o: testserver
objectclass: organization

dn: cn=mfrisch,ou=People,o=testserver,c=CA
uid: mfrisch
cn: mfrisch
sn: Frisch
givenname: Mike
userpassword: mike
mail: mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org
objectclass: top
objectclass: person

dn: nsLIProfileName=mfrisch,ou=Roaming,o=testserver,c=CA
changetype: add
objectclass: top
uid: mfrisch
owner: uid=mfrisch,ou=People,o=testserver,c=CA
objectclass: top
objectclass: nsLIProfile

When Communicator asks for the password, if I specify "mike", it tells me
it was unable to authenticate.  If I just hit enter at the prompt, it logs
me in as normal.

Any suggestion?

Mike.

  Mike Frisch                         Email: mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org