Schema design question ?

 	I am new to LDAP. I have downloaded openLDAP (not installed
yet) and want to design
the configuration slapd.conf file. I am using the LDAP to access HOST
objects (for system admin purposes).
I am confused in designing of the schema. I have some questions regarding
configuring slapd.conf file.

My structure looks like one shown below (similar to one in the book by Tim
Howes et al)

			___________________
			| dn: dc = uky.edu |
			| o:  uky.edu	   |
                        |                  |
			|__________________|
		       /		  \
		      /		   	   \
 		     /			    \
	            /			     \
		   /			________________________________
    ______________________________     |dn: ou = Printers, dc = uky.edu |
   | dn: ou = Hosts, dc = uky.edu |    |ou: Printers                    |
   | ou: Hosts          	  |    |				|
   | 				  |    |________________________________|
   |______________________________|

   |dn: hn = rose, ou = Hosts, dc = uky.edu  |
   |hn: rose				     |
   |addr: 128.163.00.00			     |
   |ostpye: linux		             |
   |MachType: i386			     |
   | (and many more attributes)              |
   |_________________________________________|

Definition of Objectclass:

objectclass Hosts
	superior top
	allows
		attr1
		attr2

objectclass HostObject
  	superior relation
	requires
  	       hn (host name)
	       addr (ip addr)
 	allows
	       ostype
	       Machtype
               ... (and many more)

Definition of attributes follow
..
..
..

	In the above tree structure at level 1, we have
dn: ou = Hosts, dc = uky.edu
dn: ou = Printers, dc = uky.edu

	And at level 2, dn of a entry is
dn: hn = rose, ou = Hosts, dc = uky.edu

Now in openLDAP,
1)  Do I really require the objectclass Hosts ? How else can I tell
   about level 1 to the schema  ?

2) Is the above schema definition right ? I mean, Is this the way I am
supposed to write the slapd.conf file.

3) I have used a keyword 'superior' (as in Tim Howes book) to define the
parent of an objectclass. But in the manual page for slapd.conf (5), there
is no indication of such keyword. How do we show a parent objectclass in
openLDAP ?

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Himanshu